BWACF Scholarship Information
- Those eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Graduating seniors of Baldwin-Woodville High School
- Home schooled residents of the B-W district
- Only applications with all three components will be considered:
- Application form must be submitted online or printed out, signed, and post marked prior to March 15th of the submitting year.
- The applicant must be accepted into a program of study by the date of the application.
- The scholarship is to be used within the coming school year.
Submit the completed application form and completed recommendations online
or print, sign, and send to:
PO BOX 352
Baldwin WI 54002
All forms being mailed must be postmarked by March 15th.
- Selection and Presentation
- One scholarship will be awarded annually
- The amount of the scholarship is to be determined by the Baldwin-Woodville Area Community Foundation annually
- The recipient will be selected by the Baldwin-Woodville Area Community Foundation scholarship committee
- The scholarship will be presented at the BWHS award ceremony by a representative of the Baldwin-Woodville Area Community Foundation
- Payment of the scholarship will be made when the recipient provides:
first quarter/semester report card (with at least a 2.50GPA) and proof of enrollment for the next school term to the Baldwin-Woodville Area Community Foundation
We encourage all applicants to follow-up on their recommendation forms to ensure timely completion.
For more information on the BWACF email us at email@example.com